Now Hiring – Job with a Purpose
Caregivers – Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Live-In and Part-Time
Champa Caregivers is looking for a compassionate and empathetic Caregivers – Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) willing to make a difference in Wheaton, IL, and nearby cities.
Caregiving is an art and a science. Being a caregiver enables seniors to stay in their homes and provide support with different tasks such as:
- Help with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Supervision on medication to take.
- Escorting to appointments when needed.
- Support personal services, monitoring, and documenting clients’ conditions.
- Support clients by providing housekeeping and laundry services.
- Shopping for food and running errands.
- Preparing and serving meals and snacks.
One of the most important tasks is to help clients care for themselves, to increase their independence by teaching the use of a cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques, and equipment for personal hygiene.
- $250 Sign-on bonus
- Referral bonus
- 401K after a one-year working
- Paid training
- Flexible Schedules
- 1- years of experience.
- Family experience is acceptable
- Valid driver’s license preferred
- Reliable transportation.
- Clean background check.
- Permission to work in the United States
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Live in or near Wheaton, IL
- Caring at heart is important
- Reliability with the person in need
- Love what you are doing
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and friendly attitude
Being a caregiver, it´s an essential and required role throughout the country. We need caregivers who are willing to put themselves in that role to help others. Caring for someone is more than just help, it connects you to your humanity on a deeper level to that person in need. ¿Are you ready to care?