Now Hiring – Apply today
Caregivers & CNA
Full-Time / Part-Time/ all shifts available
Competitive caregiver / CNA compensation based on experience.
CHAMPA Caregivers is looking for a compassionate and empathetic team player willing to make a difference in the greater Seattle, WA metro area and nearby cities.
- Paid orientation
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Flexible Schedules
- Fun, supportive and safe working environment
- Exceptional supportive team
Caregiving is an art and a science. Being a caregiver enables seniors to stay in their homes and provide support with different tasks such as:
- Help with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Supervision on medication to take.
- Escorting to appointments when needed.
- Support personal services, monitoring, and documenting clients’ conditions.
- Support clients by providing housekeeping and laundry services.
- Shopping for food and running errands.
- Preparing and serving meals and snacks.
- Companionship and conversation.
- 6 months experience.
- Family experience is acceptable as long as verifiable.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Car Insurance is required.
- CNA or HHA Certification.
- Covid vaccinated required.
- 2 professional references.
- Clean background check.
- Clean drug test.
- Permission to work in the United States
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Live in and around Seattle, WA
Being a caregiver, it´s an essential and required role throughout the greater Colorado area. We need caregivers who are willing to put themselves in that role to help others. Caring for someone is more than just help, it connects you to your humanity on a deeper level to that person in need. Are you ready to care?