Now Hiring – Job with a Purpose – Job with Benefits – Apply today, work tomorrow!
Full-Time / Part-Time/ Night shifts / short shifts
Competitive Caregiver / CNA compensation based on experience.
CHAMPA Caregivers is looking for trusted, compassionate and empathetic Caregivers/ CNAs / Home Health Aide (HHA) who are willing to make a difference in the greater El Cajon, CA area.
Caregiving is an art and a science. We’ll match your skills, experience, and preference with the appropriate client and services. Some of the services we offer:
- Respite & Companion Care: Spending quality time and engaging with clients.
- Light Housekeeping: Laundry, changing linens, making beds, kitchen and bathrooms.
- Personal Care: Assisting clients with bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, and grooming.
- Transportation: Driving clients to appointments, friends, family, shopping and errands.
- Meal Planning and Preparing: Preparing food and help with feeding.
- Wellness & Exercise: Helping clients with walking and other physical activities.
- Paid online training and orientation
- Weekly pay and direct deposit.
- Sick Pay
- Reimbursement for cellphone.
- Rewards and incentives.
- Different bonuses.
- Referral Bonus.
- Mileage reimbursements.
- Supportive team environment.
- Competitive pay.
- Flexible scheduling.
Caregiver / CNA Requirements:
- 1-year of professional experience through an agency.
- Experience with Dementia and Alzheimer’s care.
- Covid vaccinated required.
- Valid driver’s license required
- Car Insurance required
- Clean background check.
- Clean drug test.
- TB-Test with in the last 7 days.
- Permission to work in the United States.
- Speak, read and write English at an 80%
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Live in and around the greater El Cajon, CA area.
Qualifications & Requirements for State Licensing (we will reimburse state fees)
- California Home Care Aide License (HCA#)
- Finger Print & Criminal Background Check
- Experience as a caregiver – professional or for a family member
- Reliable transportation. A valid driver’s license, and a reliable car.