Now Hiring – Job with a Purpose – Job with Benefits – Apply today, work tomorrow!
Caregivers/ Personal Assistant
Full-Time / Part-Time / All Shifts / Weekend Shifts
CHAMPA Caregivers is looking for a trusted, compassionate and empathetic Caregiver/ Personal Assistant team player who is willing to make a difference in the greater Pleasanton, CA metro area.
When someone you love is grappling with a serious illness or injury, or simply trying to adjust to the challenges of aging, the right caregiver can make a world of difference for their comfort, quality of life, and peace of mind.
Our professional caregivers are known for their compassion, respect, and ability to provide dignified care.
If you are a Caregiver with the dedication and professionalism to make a difference in other people’s lives? And you want to feel appreciated and rewarded for the important work that you do, apply today.
We are now hiring Passionate Caregivers / Personal Assistants, both skilled CNAs and intro-level caregivers, who can help achieve the highest quality of life for a senior in need.
We believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to live a purposeful, connected and healthy life. This starts with our caregivers so they can provide exceptional care for our clients and their families. Our caregivers are trained and empowered to provide safe, quality care, and to elevate our client’s well-being through Exercise, Nutrition, Social Connection, and Communication. Most importantly, we set our caregivers up for success by matching each client with our caregiver’s skills and preferences.
Caregiving is an art and a science. We’ll match your skills, experience, and preference with the appropriate client and services. Some of the services we offer:
- Respite & Companion Care: Spending quality time and engaging with clients.
- Light Housekeeping: Laundry, changing linens, making beds, kitchen and bathrooms.
- Personal Care: Assisting clients with bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, and grooming.
- Transportation: Driving clients to appointments, friends, family, shopping and errands.
- Meal Planning and Preparing: Preparing food and help with feeding.
- Wellness & Exercise: Helping clients with walking and other physical activities.
- 1-Year of In-home care experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation required.
- Clean background check.
- Clean drug test.
- TB-Test (6 months active)
- Permission to work in the United States
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Live in and around the greater Pleasanton, CA
- 401(K) Plan
- Sign-In and annual bonuses
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive pay with weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee recognition programs
- Caregiver recognition program
Qualifications & Requirements for State Licensing (we will reimburse state fees)
- California Home Care Aide License (HCA#)
- Finger Print & Criminal Background Check
- Experience as a caregiver – professional or for a family member
- Reliable transportation. A valid driver’s license, and a reliable car.
San Ramon, CA
|Union City, CA
Castro Valley, CA
San Lorenzo, CA
San Leandro, CA
Benefits of Being a Caregiver
- Choose Your Owner Hours – A flexible schedule allows many caregivers a level of autonomy by making their own hours and designating a schedule that works best for them. Some home care workers prefer part-time, some full-time.
- Diversity of Client Experience – Homecare caregivers experience a wide variety of clients with complex needs. There is no “one size fits all” situation. Caregivers have the ability to adapt to different lifestyles, backgrounds, races, and disabilities. Diversity of tasks creates efficiency and effectiveness to keeps caregivers stimulated and can make the job more fulfilling.
- Caregiving is a Helping Profession – It gives you a sense of purpose in the life of the person in need. Providing caregiving to a senior in their home brings enormous benefits to the caregiver and the family member. Often, the presence of a caregiver can allow someone to remain in their own home avoiding assisted living or nursing home care. Fostering independence and improving someone’s quality of life is the goal of caregiving.
- Taking Care of Others – Dealing with the difficult scenarios caregiving presents can be stressful, but working through the tough times can be very rewarding. No one ever thinks of helping others and bringing joy to their lives as a waste of time. It positively impacts the life of the caregiver.
- Learn New Skills and Build a Career – Caring for others helps to develop compassion, empathy, and the ability to connect with people, even in difficult times. Caregivers gain a variety of skills from their experiences and through training opportunities. It also teaches important virtues such as patience, understanding, and loyalty that benefit individuals in both their personal and professional lives.