Now Hiring – Job with a Purpose
Full-Time / Weekends / Flexible Schedules
Many opportunities with wonderful clients!
CHAMPA Caregivers is looking for a compassionate and empathetic Caregiver willing to make a difference in the greater Grand Rapids, MI metro area.
Are you the type of Caregiver that LOVES what you do and goes above and beyond each and every day?
Are you a warm-hearted, dedicated individual with a passion for making a difference in the lives of others?
Do you have a reliable, insured vehicle and current, valid driver’s license?
Are you a compassionate Caregiver with the dedication and professionalism to make a difference in other people’s lives?
Do you want to feel appreciated and rewarded for the important work that you do?
We are looking for In-Home Caregiver to join our growing team and help to bring our unique care philosophy to life.
We are now hiring Passionate Caregiver, intro-level caregivers, who can help achieve the highest quality of life for a senior in need. We believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to live a purposeful, connected and healthy life. This starts with our caregivers so they can provide exceptional care for our clients and their families.
Caregiving is an art and a science. As an in-home caregiver you will not only be providing a full scope of home care services, but you will also be relied upon to make observations and recognize changes in our clients.
We are looking for caregiver employees that will take pride in providing quality care for our clients, as well as finding enrichment in developing in-depth relationships. This position allows for a full scope of interaction with the client in their home including assistance with their activities of daily living, maintaining a safe and comfortable home environment, and keeping them engaged with the outside world. Our technology platforms will help you do both. Use our new care app on your smartphone to keep track of your work schedule, shift responsibilities, communicate with the office and family, and much more. Continue to grow your skillset as a caregiver by learning new things through our online university.
- Assistance with Personal Care
- Behavior aggression experience
- Homemaking, Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Companionship that Elevates the Human Spirit
- Must be 18 years of age
- Professional demeanor & positive attitude
- Passion for caring for others
- Have dependable transportation, valid driver’s license, car insurance, and registration
- Must be willing to undergo a background check and drug screen
- Experience preferred but willing to train motivated, reliable candidates eager to make a difference in the lives of others.
- Live in and around the greater Grand Rapids, MI area.
Why Caregivers Want to Work with Us:
- Bi-Weekly Pay
- We offer flexible hours and will work around your schedule!
- We provide extensive online and hands-on training, as well as ongoing professional development opportunities
- Working with clients in their homes is a safe environment – our clients don’t usually have much contact with others and we practice stringent safety protocols
Benefits of Being a Caregiver
- Choose Your Owner Hours – A flexible schedule allows many caregivers a level of autonomy by making their own hours and designating a schedule that works best for them. Some home care workers prefer part-time, some full-time.
- Diversity of Client Experience – Homecare caregivers experience a wide variety of clients with complex needs. There is no “one size fits all” situation. Caregivers have the ability to adapt to different lifestyles, backgrounds, races, and disabilities. Diversity of tasks creates efficiency and effectiveness to keeps caregivers stimulated and can make the job more fulfilling.
- Caregiving is a Helping Profession – It gives you a sense of purpose in the life of the person in need. Providing caregiving to a senior in their home brings enormous benefits to the caregiver and the family member. Often, the presence of a caregiver can allow someone to remain in their own home avoiding assisted living or nursing home care. Fostering independence and improving someone’s quality of life is the goal of caregiving.
- Taking Care of Others – Dealing with the difficult scenarios caregiving presents can be stressful, but working through the tough times can be very rewarding. No one ever thinks of helping others and bringing joy to their lives as a waste of time. It positively impacts the life of the caregiver.
- Learn New Skills and Build a Career – Caring for others helps to develop compassion, empathy, and the ability to connect with people, even in difficult times. Caregivers gain a variety of skills from their experiences and through training opportunities. It also teaches important virtues such as patience, understanding, and loyalty that benefit individuals in both their personal and professional lives.
If you have experience as Caregiver and live near the Cities below you can apply today.
|East Grand Rapids, MI
Forest Hills, MI
|Grand Haven, MI
Muskegon Heights, MI
Norton Shores, MI