Now Hiring – Job with a Purpose
Caregiver / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Morning and Afternoon shifts available – Flexible schedules
Champa Caregivers is looking for a compassionate Caregiver / Personal Care Assistant (PCA) / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) willing to make a difference in Hickory, NC, and nearby cities.
We are now hiring a Passionate Caregiver / Personal Care Assistant (PCA) / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) who can help achieve the highest quality of life for a senior in need. Your support can enable aging at home safely with their families. It can ease the management of an ongoing medical condition and help avoid unnecessary hospitalization. This is an important role and we’re looking for caring individuals willing to help. You will be working one on one with seniors in their homes.
Caregiving is an art and a science. Being a caregiver enables seniors to stay in their homes and provide support with different tasks such as:
- Help with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Supervision on medication to take.
- Escorting to appointments when needed.
- Support personal services, monitoring, and documenting clients’ conditions.
- Support clients by providing housekeeping and laundry services.
- Shopping for food and running errands.
- Preparing and serving meals and snacks.
One of the most important tasks is to help clients care for themselves, to increase their independence by teaching the use of a cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques, and equipment for personal hygiene.
- Bi-Weekly pay
- Flexible schedule
- Referral bonuses
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Working for a prestigious Homecare agency
- Experience of 1-2 year – Family care acceptable
- Over 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable Transportation
- Car Insurance
- Clean background check
- Clean drug test
- Permission to work in the United States
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Live in or near Hickory, NC
Being a caregiver, it´s an essential and required role throughout the country. We need caregivers who are willing to put themselves in that role to help others. Caring for someone is more than just help, it connects you to your humanity on a deeper level to that person in need. Are you ready to care?
If you have experience as Caregiver / Personal Care Assistant (PCA) / Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) and live near the Cities below you can apply today.
Kings Mountain, NC
Mount Holly, NC