Now Hiring – Job with a Purpose – Immediate Job Openings
Caregivers / Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
Full-time, Part-Time and Flexible Schedules – Full Availability
Champa Caregivers is looking for compassionate and empathetic caregivers/ Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) willing to make a difference in Austin, TX and nearby cities.
We are now hiring Passionate Caregivers / Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA) who can help achieve the highest quality of life for a senior in need. Your support can enable aging at home safely with their families. It can ease the management of an ongoing medical condition and help avoid unnecessary hospitalization. This is an important role, and we are looking for caring individuals willing to help. You will be working one on one with seniors in their homes.
- $100 bonus after 100 hours worked
- Flexible Schedules
- Weekly pay
Caregiving is an art and a science. Being a caregiver enables seniors to stay in their homes and provide support with different tasks such as:
- Help with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Transfers, wheelchair to toilet.
- comfortable giving people showers
- Personal Hygiene
- Escorting to appointments when needed.
- Support personal services, monitoring, and documenting clients’ conditions.
- Support clients by providing housekeeping and laundry services.
- Shopping for food and running errands.
- Preparing and serving meals and snacks.
One of the most important tasks is to help clients care for themselves, to increase their independence by teaching the use of a cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques, and equipment for personal hygiene.
Caregiver / CNA Requirements:
- 1 Year of In-home care experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation.
- Car insurance
- Clean background check.
- Clean drug test.
- Permission to work in the United States
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Live in or near Austin, TX
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Caring at heart
Being a caregiver, it´s an essential and required role throughout the country. We need caregivers who are willing to put themselves in that role to help others. Caring for someone is more than just help, it connects you to your humanity on a deeper level to that person in need. Are you ready to care?
If you have experience as Caregiver / Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) and live near the Cities below you can apply today.
Anderson Mill, TX
Cedar Park, TX
|Round Rock, TX
San Marcos, TX
Canyon Lake, TX
New Braunfels, TX