Now Hiring – Job with a Purpose
Caregiver / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Full-time, Part-time/weekends shifts available
CHAMPA Caregivers is looking for a compassionate and empathetic Caregiver / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) willing to make a difference in Rio Rancho, NM and nearby cities.
Caregiving is an art and a science. Being a caregiver enables seniors to stay in their homes and provide support with different tasks such as:
- Help with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Supervision on medication to take.
- Escorting to appointments when needed.
- Support personal services, monitoring, and documenting clients’ conditions.
- Support clients by providing housekeeping and laundry services.
- Shopping for food and running errands.
- Preparing and serving meals and snacks.
- 1-year of professional experience in an agency or facility.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Car Insurance
- Reliable transportation.
- Clean background check.
- CPR Certification
- Clean drug test.
- Permission to work in the United States
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Live in or near Rio Rancho, NM
- Bonus based on performance
- Incentives and Rewards
- Flexible Schedules
- Bi-Weekly pay
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Caring at heart
Being a caregiver, it´s an essential and required role throughout the country and beyond. We need caregivers who are willing to put themselves in that role to help others. Caring for someone is more than just help, it connects you to your humanity on a deeper level to that person in need. Are you ready to care?
If you live close to the cities below you can apply today
|South Valley, NM
Los Ranchos de Albuquerque, NM
North Valley, NM
Rio Rancho, NM
Los Lunas, NM
Santa Fe, NM
Los Alamos, NM
Las Vegas, NM