Caregiver / CNA
Full-Time & Live-In ($160 per day – meals included)
CHAMPA Caregivers is looking for a compassionate and empathetic team player willing to make a difference in the greater Naperville, IL area.
Are you a compassionate Caregiver with the dedication and professionalism to make a difference in other people’s lives? Do you want to feel appreciated and rewarded for the important work that you do? We are looking for In-Home Caregivers to join our growing team and help to bring our unique care philosophy to life.
We are now hiring Passionate Caregivers, both skilled CNAs and intro-level caregivers, who can help achieve the highest quality of life for a senior in need. We believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to live a purposeful, connected and healthy life. This starts with our caregivers so they can provide exceptional care for our clients and their families. Our caregivers are trained and empowered to provide safe, quality care, and to elevate our client’s well-being through Exercise, Nutrition, Social Connection, and Communication. Most importantly, we set our caregivers up for success by matching each client with our caregiver’s skills and preferences.
Caregiving is an art and a science. As an in-home caregiver, you will not only be providing a full scope of home care services, but you will also be relied upon to make observations and recognize changes in our clients.
We are looking for caregiver employees that will take pride in providing quality care for our clients, as well as finding enrichment in developing in-depth relationships. This position allows for a full scope of interaction with the client in their home including assistance with their activities of daily living, maintaining a safe and comfortable home environment, and keeping them engaged with the outside world. Our technology platforms will help you do both. Use our new care app on your smartphone to keep track of your work schedule, shift responsibilities, communicate with the office and family, and much more. Continue to grow your skillset as a caregiver by learning new things through our online university.
- Respite & Companion Care: Spending quality time and engaging with clients.
- Light Housekeeping: Laundry, changing linens, making beds, kitchen and bathrooms.
- Personal Care: Assisting clients with bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, and grooming.
- Transportation: Driving clients to appointments, friends, family, shopping, and errands.
- Meal Planning and Preparing: Preparing food and help with feeding.
- Wellness & Exercise: Helping clients with walking and other physical activities.
- Must be able to provide verification of any certifications held
- Experience as a caregiver – professional or for a family member
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance
- Department of Motor Vehicle checks
- Clean drug test
- Tuberculosis (TB) test within 2 years
- Fingerprint registration with the State of IL
- Pass national and multi-jurisdictional Criminal Background Check
- Must be able to meet quality standards of care during shifts and follow standard procedures for engaging with the rest of the care team
- Permission to work in the United States
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Two forms of identification (per I-9)
- Live in and around the greater Naperville, IL metro area
- Flexible hours, full–time work available
- Use our new Care+ App to track your work schedule, see caregiving responsibilities for each shift, help with family communication, and more
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Advancement opportunity to team leadership positions
- Online Training programs include 12 hours of paid annual coursework
- On-going CEU’s available to maintain certification eligibility
- Referral bonuses provided for exceptional caregiver recruits
- Paid holidays and vacation time accrual
Cities: Plainfield, Aurora, Downers Grove, Lisle, Naperville, Warrenville, Wheaton, Woodridge