Full Time, Part-time
Work one on one with a local senior in your community.
Competitive wages based on experience.
Champa Caregivers is looking for compassionate people looking to make a difference in Lawrenceville, Gainesville, and Northeast Georgia. We have immediate openings for Home Health Aides / Caregivers / CNAs who can provide companion support and caring assistance for seniors to allow them to stay in their homes safely, aging in place with their friends and family. This is important work and we’re looking for caring individuals willing to help. You will work one on one with seniors in their homes.
Work one on one with a local senior in and around Atlanta, GA. Caregiving is an art and a science. Caregiving enables seniors to stay in their homes by providing support and personal services, supporting, monitoring, and documenting clients’ conditions.
Support clients by providing housekeeping and laundry services, shopping for food and other household requirements, preparing and serving meals and snacks, and running errands.
Assists clients by providing personal services, such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
Help clients care for themselves by teaching the use of a cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques, and equipment for personal hygiene.
We are filling a variety of shifts that can also accommodate your personal needs as the caregiver. This is an excellent opportunity if you need a flexible schedule to accommodate other personal obligations. Our positions have flexible hours and work-week structures that we can be tailored to your schedule need. We also offer benefits to help you meet your career aspirations and personal goals. We offer a flexible supportive work environment.
- New Hire Bonus
- Paid Weekly!
- Benefits offered through AFLAC
- Free Career Training
- Paid Referral Program
- Preferred experience of 1 year with an agency or company but not essential
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean background check
- Clean drug test
- Permission to work in the United States
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Live on the westside of Atlanta, GA
Caregiving is a Helping Profession – Providing caregiving to a senior in their home brings enormous benefits to the caregiver and the family member. Often, the presence of a caregiver can allow someone to remain in their own home avoiding assisted living or nursing home care. Fostering independence and improving someone’s quality of life is the goal of caregiving
Being a caregiver is an essential and required role throughout the country and beyond. We need more caregivers in Lawrenceville, Gainesville, and Northeast Georgia who are willing to put themselves into that role to help others. Are you ready to care?
Benefits of Being a Caregiver
- Choose Your Owner Hours – A flexible schedule allows many caregivers a level of autonomy by making their own hours and designating a schedule that works best for them. Some home care workers prefer part-time, some full-time.
- Diversity of Client Experience – Homecare caregivers experience a wide variety of clients with complex needs. There is no “one size fits all” situation. Caregivers have the ability to adapt to different lifestyles, backgrounds, races, and disabilities. Diversity of tasks creates efficiency and effectiveness to keeps caregivers stimulated and can make the job more fulfilling.
- Caregiving is a Helping Profession – It gives you a sense of purpose in the life of the person in need. Providing caregiving to a senior in their home brings enormous benefits to the caregiver and the family member. Often, the presence of a caregiver can allow someone to remain in their own home avoiding assisted living or nursing home care. Fostering independence and improving someone’s quality of life is the goal of caregiving.
- Taking Care of Others – Dealing with the difficult scenarios caregiving presents can be stressful, but working through the tough times can be very rewarding. No one ever thinks of helping others and bringing joy to their lives as a waste of time. It positively impacts the life of the caregiver.
- Learn New Skills and Build a Career – Caring for others helps to develop compassion, empathy and the ability to connect with people, even in difficult times. Caregivers gain a variety of skills from their experiences and through training opportunities. It also teaches important virtues such as patience, understanding and loyalty that benefit individuals in both their personal and professional lives.