Now Hiring – Job with a Purpose – Immediate Job Openings
Caregivers / Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
Full-time, Part-Time and Flexible Schedules – Full Availability
Champa Caregivers is looking for compassionate and empathetic caregivers/ Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) willing to make a difference in Fort Worth, TX and nearby cities.
We are now hiring Passionate Caregivers / Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA) who can help achieve the highest quality of life for a senior in need. Your support can enable aging at home safely with their families. It can ease the management of an ongoing medical condition and help avoid unnecessary hospitalization. This is an important role, and we are looking for caring individuals willing to help. You will be working one on one with seniors in their homes.
Caregiving is an art and a science. Being a caregiver enables seniors to stay in their homes and provide support with different tasks such as:
- Help with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Transfers, wheelchair to toilet.
- comfortable giving people showers
- Personal Hygiene
- Escorting to appointments when needed.
- Support personal services, monitoring, and documenting clients’ conditions.
- Support clients by providing housekeeping and laundry services.
- Shopping for food and running errands.
- Preparing and serving meals and snacks.
One of the most important tasks is to help clients care for themselves, to increase their independence by teaching the use of a cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques, and equipment for personal hygiene.
- Referral Bonus
- PTO for full-time employers
- Flexible Schedules
- Bi-Weekly pay
Caregiver / CNA Requirements:
- 1 Year of In-home care experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation.
- Car insurance
- Clean background check.
- Clean drug test.
- Permission to work in the United States
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Live in or near Fort Worth, TX
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Caring at heart
Being a caregiver, it´s an essential and required role throughout the country. We need caregivers who are willing to put themselves in that role to help others. Caring for someone is more than just help, it connects you to your humanity on a deeper level to that person in need. Are you ready to care?
Benefits of Being a Caregiver
- Choose Your Owner Hours – A flexible schedule allows many caregivers a level of autonomy by making their own hours and designating a schedule that works best for them. Some home care workers prefer part-time, some full-time.
- Diversity of Client Experience – Homecare caregivers experience a wide variety of clients with complex needs. There is no “one size fits all” situation. Caregivers can adapt to different lifestyles, backgrounds, races, and disabilities. Diversity of tasks creates efficiency and effectiveness to keeps caregivers stimulated and can make the job more fulfilling.
- Caregiving is a Helping Profession – It gives you a sense of purpose in the life of the person in need. Providing caregiving to a senior in their home brings enormous benefits to the caregiver and the family member. Often, the presence of a caregiver can allow someone to remain in their own home avoiding assisted living or nursing home care. Fostering independence and improving someone’s quality of life is the goal of caregiving.
- Taking Care of Others – Dealing with the difficult scenarios’ caregiving presents can be stressful but working through the tough times can be very rewarding. No one ever thinks of helping others and bringing joy to their lives as a waste of time. It positively impacts the life of the caregiver.
- Learn New Skills and Build a Career – Caring for others helps to develop compassion, empathy and the ability to connect with people, even in difficult times. Caregivers gain a variety of skills from their experiences and through training opportunities. It also teaches important virtues such as patience, understanding and loyalty that benefit individuals in both their personal and professional lives.
If you have experience as Caregiver / Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) and live near the Cities below you can apply today.
|Forest Hill, TX
Haltom City, TX
Richland Hills, TX
White Settlement, TX
|North Richland Hills, TX