Caregivers, CNAs, and Home Companions
Full-Time & Part-Time
CHAMPA Caregivers is looking for a compassionate and empathetic team player willing to make a difference in the greater Rock Hill, SC area.
Top-rated, award-winning, home care agency looking for the right compassionate caregivers with the dedication and professionalism to make a difference in other people’s lives. Our Team has been recognized for our outstanding commitment to quality care.
Do you want to feel appreciated and rewarded for the important work that you do? We are looking for in-home caregivers to join our growing team and help to bring our unique care philosophy to life.
We are now hiring passionate caregivers, both skilled CNAs and intro-level caregivers, who can help achieve the highest quality of life for a senior in need. We believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to live a purposeful, connected, and healthy life. This starts with our caregivers so they can provide exceptional care for our clients and their families. Most importantly, we set our caregivers up for success by matching each client with our caregiver’s skills and preferences.
Caregiving is an art and a science. As an in-home caregiver, you will not only be providing a full scope of home care services, but you will also be relied upon to make observations and recognize changes in our clients.
We are looking for caregiver employees that will take pride in providing quality care for our clients, as well as finding enrichment in developing in-depth relationships. This position allows for a full scope of interaction with the client in their home including assistance with their activities of daily living, maintaining a safe and comfortable home environment, and keeping them engaged with the outside world.
Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Personal Hygiene
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments
- Performs light housekeeping activities
Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by our nurse. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Providing hospice supportive care
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with the prescribed range of motion exercises
- Assisting with blood glucose monitoring
- Care of bed-bound patients
- Incontinence care
- Use lifting equipment such as gait belts and Hoyer lifts
- Experience as a caregiver – professional or for a family member
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, automobile, and insurance
- Clean drug test
- Tuberculosis (TB) test within 2 years
- Pass criminal background check
- Permission to work in the United States
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Two forms of identification (per I-9)
- Live in and around the greater Rock Hill, SC area
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Pay increases available through merit
- Caregiver recognition & rewards program
- Multiple income opportunities
- Training and personal development opportunities
- Employee referral bonus
- Awarded “Employer of Choice” by Home Care Pulse
Cities: Catawba, Edgemoor, Fort Lawn, Fort Mill, Great Falls, Lando, Richburg, Rock Hill