Now Hiring – Job with a Purpose – Job with Benefits
Caregivers / CNAs
Full-Time / Part-Time / Weekends Shifts
CHAMPA Caregivers is looking for a compassionate and empathetic Caregivers / CNA willing to make a difference in the greater Billings, MT
We are now hiring Passionate Caregivers and CNAs, both skilled CNAs and intro-level caregivers, who can help achieve the highest quality of life for a senior in need. Your support can enable seniors the gift of aging at home safely with their families. Caregiving eases the management of an ongoing medical condition and helps avoid unnecessary hospitalization. This is an important role, and we are looking for caring individuals willing to help. On-going caregiver training available.
Caregiving is an art and a science. Being a caregiver enables seniors to stay in their homes and provide support with different tasks such as:
- Help with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Supervision on medication to take.
- Escorting to appointments when needed.
- Support personal services, monitoring, and documenting clients’ conditions.
- Support clients by providing housekeeping and laundry services.
- Shopping for food and running errands.
- Preparing and serving meals and snacks.
- Companionship and conversation.
One of the most important tasks is to help clients care for themselves, to increase their independence by teaching the use of a cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques, and equipment for personal hygiene.
- In-home care experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license
- Car Insurance
- Reliable transportation required.
- Clean background check.
- Permission to work in the United States
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Live in and around the greater Billings, MT
- Bi-weekly pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Fun, supportive and safe working environment
- Exceptional supportive team
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Caring at heart.
Being a caregiver, it´s an essential and required role throughout the Country. We need caregivers who are willing to put themselves in that role to help others. Caring for someone is more than just help, it connects you to your humanity on a deeper level to that person in need. Are you ready to care?