Now Hiring – Job with a Purpose
Caregiver / CNA
Full-Time (All Shifts)
- 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm Monday-Friday – Livonia, Farmington Hills, Novi
- 12-hour shifts – Daytime & Overnights – Northville & Farmington Hills
Many other opportunities – short shifts (3-4 hours), longer shifts (8-12 hours) with wonderful clients!
CHAMPA Caregivers is looking for a compassionate and empathetic team player willing to make a difference in the greater Farmington, MI metro area. Are you the type of Caregiver that LOVES what you do and goes above and beyond each and every day? Are you a warm-hearted, dedicated individual with a passion for making a difference in the lives of others? Do you have a reliable, insured vehicle and a current, valid driver’s license?
Are you a compassionate Caregiver with the dedication and professionalism to make a difference in other people’s lives? Do you want to feel appreciated and rewarded for the important work that you do? We are looking for In-Home Caregivers to join our growing team and help to bring our unique care philosophy to life.
We are now hiring Passionate Caregivers, both skilled CNAs and intro-level caregivers, who can help achieve the highest quality of life for a senior in need. We believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to live a purposeful, connected, and healthy life. This starts with our caregivers so they can provide exceptional care for our clients and their families.
Caregiving is an art and a science. As an in-home caregiver, you will not only be providing a full scope of home care services, but you will also be relied upon to make observations and recognize changes in our clients.
We are looking for caregiver employees that will take pride in providing quality care for our clients, as well as finding enrichment in developing in-depth relationships. This position allows for a full scope of interaction with the client in their home including assistance with their activities of daily living, maintaining a safe and comfortable home environment, and keeping them engaged with the outside world. Our technology platforms will help you do both. Use our new care app on your smartphone to keep track of your work schedule, shift responsibilities, communicate with the office and family, and much more. Continue to grow your skillset as a caregiver by learning new things through our online university.
- Assistance with Personal Care
- Homemaking, Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Companionship that Elevates the Human Spirit
- Must be 18 years of age
- Professional demeanor & positive attitude
- Passion for caring for others
- Have dependable transportation, valid driver’s license, car insurance, and registration
- Must be willing to undergo a background check and drug screen
- Lifting up to 25 lbs may be required
- Experience preferred but willing to train motivated, reliable candidates eager to make a difference in the lives of others.
- Live in and around the greater Farmington Hills, Northville, Novi, and Livonia, MI metro areas
Why Caregivers Want to Work with Us:
- Weekly Pay
- Direct deposit
- We offer Dental and Vision Benefits
- We offer a 401K with company match
- We offer flexible hours and will work around your schedule!
- We provide extensive online and hands-on training, as well as ongoing professional development opportunities
- We strive to match our caregivers to clients who are close to their own homes
- We offer 24-hour support and the tools you need to be successful on the job
- Competitive pay ($12.50-14/hour) PLUS Weekend Premium (extra $2/hour) and $300 Hiring Bonus for Full Time Caregivers!
- Holiday pay – double time!
- Referral bonuses and rewards program
- Mileage reimbursement for driving on the job
- Working with clients in their homes is a safe environment – our clients don’t usually have much contact with others and we practice stringent safety protocols
Cities: Farmington Hills, Livonia, Northville & Novi, MI – Walled Lake, Southfield, Novi, Farmington, Farmington Hills, Northville