Now Hiring – Job with a Purpose
Home Health Aide (HHA) / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Full-Time / Part-Time / Day shifts available
*** $300 Sign – on bonus ***
Competitive Caregiver / CNA compensation based on experience.
Champa Caregivers is looking for a compassionate and empathetic Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) / Home Health Aide (HHA) willing to make a difference in St. Petersburg, FL and nearby cities.
We are now hiring a Passionate Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) / Home Health Aide (HHA)/ Caregiver who can help achieve the highest quality of life for a senior in need. Your support can enable aging at home safely with their families. It can ease the management of an ongoing medical condition and help avoid unnecessary hospitalization. This is an important role and we are looking for caring individuals willing to help. You will be working one on one with seniors in their homes.
- Bi-weekly pay
- $300 Sign-on bonus
- Access to Earned Wages Daily (Through PayActiv)
- Holiday Premiums
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Monthly Schedules
- Group Medical, Life, Dental & Vision
- Referral Bonuses
- Incentive Bonus Point Program
Caregiving is an art and a science. Being a caregiver enables seniors to stay in their homes and provide support with different tasks such as:
- Help with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Supervision on medication to take.
- Escorting to appointments when needed.
- Support personal services, monitoring, and documenting clients’ conditions.
- Support clients by providing housekeeping and laundry services.
- Shopping for food and running errands.
- Preparing and serving meals and snacks.
- Companionship and conversation.
One of the most important tasks is to help clients care for themselves, to increase their independence by teaching the use of a cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques, and equipment for personal hygiene.
Caregiver / CNA Requirements:
- 1-year in-home care experience in a facility or agency
- Family care is acceptable.
- Driver’s License
- Car Insurance
- Clean background check.
- Level 2 Background Screening
- CPR Card
- High school degree
- Certified Home Health Aide or CNA License
- Clean drug test.
- Permission to work in the United States
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Live in or near St. Petersburg, FL
Being a caregiver, it´s an essential and required role throughout the country. We need caregivers who are willing to put themselves in that role to help others. Caring for someone is more than just help, it connects you to your humanity on a deeper level to that person in need. ¿Are you ready to care?