Now Hiring – Job with a Purpose – Job with Benefits
Full-Time / Part-Time / Overnight Shifts
Competitive caregiver / CNA compensation based on experience.
CHAMPA Caregivers is looking for a compassionate and empathetic team player willing to make a difference in the greater Colorado Springs, CO metro area and nearby cities.
We are now hiring Passionate Caregivers, who can help achieve the highest quality of life for a senior in need. Your support can enable seniors the gift of aging at home safely with their families. Caregiving eases the management of an ongoing medical condition and helps avoid unnecessary hospitalization. This is an important role, and we are looking for caring individuals willing to help. On-going caregiver training available.
Caregiving is an art and a science. Being a caregiver enables seniors to stay in their homes and provide support with different tasks such as:
- Help with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Supervision on medication to take.
- Escorting to appointments when needed.
- Support personal services, monitoring, and documenting clients’ conditions.
- Support clients by providing housekeeping and laundry services.
- Shopping for food and running errands.
- Preparing and serving meals and snacks.
- Companionship and conversation.
One of the most important tasks is to help clients care for themselves, to increase their independence by teaching the use of a cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques, and equipment for personal hygiene.
- Paid training and orientation
- Bi-weekly pay
- Mileage reimbursement
- Incentives and bonus
- Flexible Schedules
- Fun, supportive and safe working environment
- Exceptional supportive team
- In-home caregiver – 1-year experience preferred.
- Family experience acceptable as long as verifiable.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Car Insurance required.
- Clean background check.
- Clean drug test.
- Permission to work in the United States
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Live in and around Colorado Springs, CO
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Caring at heart.
Being a caregiver, it´s an essential and required role throughout the greater Colorado area. We need caregivers who are willing to put themselves in that role to help others. Caring for someone is more than just help, it connects you to your humanity on a deeper level to that person in need. Are you ready to care?