Now Hiring – Job with a Purpose – Job with Benefits – Apply today, work tomorrow!
Caregivers/ CNAs / Home Health Aide (HHA)
Full-Time / Part-Time
Competitive Caregiver / CNA compensation based on experience.
CHAMPA Caregivers is looking for trusted, compassionate and empathetic Caregivers/ CNAs / Home Health Aide (HHA) who is willing to make a difference in the greater San Gabriel, CA area.
Caregiving is an art and a science. We’ll match your skills, experience, and preference with the appropriate client and services. Some of the services we offer:
- Respite & Companion Care: Spending quality time and engaging with clients.
- Light Housekeeping: Laundry, changing linens, making beds, kitchen and bathrooms.
- Personal Care: Assisting clients with bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, and grooming.
- Transportation: Driving clients to appointments, friends, family, shopping and errands.
- Meal Planning and Preparing: Preparing food and help with feeding.
- Wellness & Exercise: Helping clients with walking and other physical activities.
- Training and Orientation.
- Bi-Weekly pay.
- Referral bonus.
- Mileage reimbursements.
- Bonus and incentives.
- Cellphone reimbursement.
- Medical professional 24/7 Teledoc after 90 days.
- Supportive team environment.
- Competitive pay.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Experience preferred.
- Family experience acceptable.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Reliable transportation required.
- Car Insurance.
- Clean background check.
- Clean drug test.
- Permission to work in the United States.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Live in and around the greater San Gabriel, CA area.
Qualifications & Requirements for State Licensing (we will reimburse state fees)
- California Home Care Aide License (HCA#)
- Finger Print & Criminal Background Check
- Experience as a caregiver – professional or for a family member
- Reliable transportation. A valid driver’s license, and a reliable car.
Our professional Caregivers/ CNAs / Home Health Aide (HHA) are known for their compassion, respect, and ability to provide dignified care.
If you are a Caregiver with the dedication and professionalism to make a difference in other people’s lives? And you want to feel appreciated and rewarded for the important work that you do, apply today.
We are now hiring Passionate Caregivers/ CNAs / Home Health Aide (HHA), intro-level caregivers, who can help achieve the highest quality of life for a senior in need.
We believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to live a purposeful, connected and healthy life. This starts with our caregivers so they can provide exceptional care for our clients and their families. Our caregivers are trained and empowered to provide safe, quality care, and to elevate our client’s well-being through Exercise, Nutrition, Social Connection, and Communication. Most importantly, we set our caregivers up for success by matching each client with our caregiver’s skills and preferences.